115/22 kV XEKONG SUBSTATION
Client: Electricité du Laos (EDL)
Location: Xekong Province, Lao PDR
Type of Contract: Full EPC (Yellow FIDIC type)
Beginning of Construction: Jan 2010
End of construction: Feb 2013
Construction period: 3 years and 1 month
SCOPE OF WORK/SUPPLY:
Part A: Transmission Line
115 kV Transmission Line
- Single circuit 115 kV transmission line from Xekaman 3 HPP switchyard to Xekong Substation 100 km length. The tower is vertical single circuit configuration, the conductor is ACSR “Hawk” 240 sq.mm. and 24 core OPGW.
- Single circuit 115 kV transmission line from Xekong substation to Saravan Substation 50 km length. The tower is vertical double circuit configuration, the conductor is ACSR “Hawk” 240 sq.mm. and 24 core OPGW.
Part B: Substaion
115/22 kV Substation
- Construction and installation of 115 kV 4 bays and space 4 bays.
- Construction and installation of 22 kV 9 bays and space 2 bays.
- Communication & Tele-protection:
- PLC & Tele-protectio
- Radio VHF, PABX system
- One control building 27x14 sq.mm. and switchyard 120x100 sq.mm
- One chief house 10.5x11 sq.mm.
- One operator house 4 unit 4x11.2 sq.mm. x2FL
- Foundation equipment, fence, lighting system etc.