115/22 kV NONG DEUN SUBSTATION
Client: Electricité du Laos (EDL)
Location: Savannakhet Province, Lao PDR
Type of Contract: Full EPC (Yellow FIDIC type)
Beginning of Construction: Jan 2012
End of construction: Feb 2013
Construction period: 1 year and 1 month.
SCOPE OF WORK/SUPPLY:
Part A: Transmission Line
115 kV Transmission Line
- Double circuit 115 kV transmission line T-off from line route Pakbo-Kangkok Substation to Nong Deun Substation 1.4 km-circuit length. The tower is vertical double circuit configuration, the conductor is ACSR “Hawk” 240 aq.mm. and 24 core OPGW 40 sq.mm. about 4 km from Nong Deun Substation to Pakbo Substation.
22 kV Transmission Line
- Four circuit transmission line on concrete pole and underground from Nong Deun Substation to Existing 22 kV distribution line by conductor is SAC 185 sq.mm. and 300 sq.mm.
- Two circuit transmission line on concrete pole and underground from Nong Deun Substation to the Dead End terminal poles by conductor XLPE 300 sq.mm. (1Cx3) route 1.5 km.
- One circuit 22 kV underground main feeder power transformer incoming switchgear by conductor XLPE 500 sq.mm. (1Cx3x2) Route 100 m.
Part B: Substations
115/22 kV Substation
- Supply, Construction and Installation of 115 kV outdoor Switchyard with:
- Double bus bar comprises of four 115 kV bay and space 8 bay.
- 22 kV power & control protection switchgear 10 feeder.
- Communication & Tele-protection:
- Radio VHF System, PABX System
- PLC & Tele-protection
- Control building 28x16 sq.mm. and switchyard 150x110 sq.mm.
- Foundation equipment, fence, lighting system etc.