115/22 kV LOUANG PRABANG 3 SUBSTATION
Client: Electricité du Laos (EDL)
Location:Louang Prabang Province, Lao PDR
Type of Contract: Full EPC (Yellow FIDIC type)
Beginning of Construction: Dec 2009
End of construction: Oct 2011
Construction period: 1 year and 10 months
SCOPE OF WORK/SUPPLY:
Part A: Transmission Line
115 kV Transmission Line
- Double circuit 115 kV transmission line from T-off line route LPB1-Pakmong at Ban Houeysane to Ban Senesouk (LPB3) Substation 3.4 km-circuit length. The tower is vertical double circuit configuration, the conductor is ACSR “Hawk” 240 sq.mm. and 24 core OPGW.
22 kV Transmission Line
- The construction 2 feeders of 22 kV transmission line 26 km-circuit by SAC 185 sq.mm. on 14m concrete pole.
- The construction of 4 feeders of 22 kV line 1 km-circuit from riser pole 22 kV out going to existing 22 kV line 4 (3x184 sq.mm.) SAC, on 14 m concrete pole.
- The construction and installation of 22 kV underground line from disconnect to riser pole.
- 8 route line feeders 22 kV. Underground duck bank 1x2 by HDPE 160 mm.
- 4 line feeders 22 kV. Installation cable 3x240 XLPE (1.2 km-circuit).
Part B: Substations
115/22 kV Substation
- Construction and installation of 115 kV 4 bays.
- Construction and installation of 22 kV 7 bays.
- Communication & Tele-protection:
- PLC & Tele-protectionRadio VHF, PABX system
- One control building 27x14 sq.mm. and switchyard 120x100 sq.mm.
- One chief house 10.5x11 sq.mm.
- One operator house 4 unit 4x11.2 sq.mm. x2FL
- Foundation equipment, fence, lighting system etc.